Tuesday 24 May 2011

Skills! *6





     There are lots of skills that are required to have, for several reasons. During terms students increase their knowledge and improve their skills in many aspects such as art. In my opinion, attending terms is quite important for students. I find myself fond of what I need to learn in this term, because this term is more like fun and beneficial at the same time. Many of my skills have been improved thanks to the practice in reading, listening, speaking and writing this term provides and help my teacher to me. Now I’m more aware of what I need in order to be pro at my job and in my study which is an accounting. Certainly deciding which job or profession suits me is much easier for me now since I know after taking this term what I’m good at and see myself into. Fortunately this term discussed all kinds of jobs and gave us some previews of all. At last, I just find this term as my opportunity to step up to my dream!

1 comment: